Terms and Conditions
1. The annual maintenance plan shall be valid for the period and battery/s as mention in the plan.
2. To receive Services under this Annual Maintenance Plan, customer shall provide the plan no. to the OPG call center at the time of registration the service request.
3. The customer shell provide a copy of Annual Maintenance Plan document to the engr. and show the original.
4. In case of any change of address, the customer must inform the company one week in advance giving full details of his new address. The company shall continue to provide maintenance services at new address. It should be ensured that the equipment is installed at the new address by the Company’s Authorized Service Personnel only. The cost of installation will be borne by the customer.
5. The customer is advised to check the battery’s water level every month & if found low or, if sulphation is seen on the terminals then he/she should promptly call the center for necessary corrective action.
6. The company agrees to provide routine preventive maintenance service once in each quarter to the battery/s covered in the Plan, either by itself or, through any authorized Service Center.
7. Any additional visit, or other than 4 routine preventive maintenance service visit, mentioned in point no. 6 will be on chargeable bases.
8. The Service Plan does not cover servicing or replacement of consumables items, cabinets, plastic items and batteries.
9. Acceptance/renewal of the plan shall be at the discretion of the company.
10. The servicing shell be done on all working day except national and any other holyday, during normal working hours of the Company Service Center. The customer shell provide reasonable facilities, which may be required for carrying out the servicing without any hindrance whatsoever.
11. In carrying out its obligation OPG may, at the discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of OPG response, record part or all of the calls between you and OPG.
12. During the validity of the Annual Maintenance Plan, the customer shall not be directly or indirectly open, alter or tamper the battery/s.
13. During the validity of the OPG Care Pack Plan, the customer shall not be entrust the servicing of the equipment to any outside agency or person other than OPG.
14. The Company Liability under this plan restricted to maintenance of the battery/s and no other Liability whether expressed or, implied, or whatever nature shall be entertained.
15. The service plan is not transferable. The obligation of the Company under this plan shall cease forthwith if the customer ceases to be the owner of equipment. No refund of any amount shall be due in such cases.
16. The company shall be under no obligation to provide service because of improper use, un authorized alteration, modification or substitution of any part or sr. no. of the battery/s is altered, defaced or removed, abnormal voltage fluctuation, neglect, acts of god like earthquakes, floods, lightening. etc. or cause other than ordinary use.
17. In case customer wants to cancel the plan before the expiry of the plan period there shall be no refund of charges for the unexpired period.
18. Battery charging/replacement are not covered under this plan.
19. This service plan shall be constructed and governed in accordance with the law of Republic of India. The parties’ atom to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi in connection with any disputes.
Limitation of Liability: To the extent not prohibited by law, OPG and its authorized partners will not be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special or other indirect damages, such as lost profits, arising from these terms even if OPG has knowledge of the likelihood of such damages. In the event that OPG shall fail to provide the services in accordance with these terms, OPG entire liability and customer’s exclusive remedy for these terms shell be for OPG to use its reasonable efforts to re-preform the services within a reasonable period of time; provided, that in event OPG is unable to re-perform, OPG may elect to refund all payments actually received by OPG from customer for the services in question, after deducting the charges for the services already performed under this plan, in full discharge and satisfaction of OPG obligations. Such refund shall constitute OPG entire liability for damage of OPG, its employees or agents, arising from these terms whether by plan or trot exceed the amounts customer actually paid OPG. To the extent not prohibited by law, the limitations in this section shall also apply to personal injury and death.