Best SMF VRLA Battery Manufacturer
OKAYA SMF/VRLA BATTERIES
SMF (Sealed Maintenance Free) batteries also known as the Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries. These flat plate batteries that do not require topping-up and normally do not emit any fumes or gases on a continuous basis. They are completely sealed and therefore eliminate the risk of acid spillage during transportation. Due to their construction these can be mounted in any orientation and do not require constant maintenance. These are used for high end applications of standby power like UPS, Electric Converter, Railway Communications, Security Systems etc.
OKAYA batteries have always stood the test of time, year after year due to their robust built and par excellence quality. These are manufactured in-house using the most advanced technology and are known for their all round engineering excellence. Not only is it long lasting and durable but also a product that exudes reliability and sustainability. Each battery is made keeping in mind the highest industry standards and technical specifications.
OKAYA SMF batteries are made with the modern Japanese technology, using the in house special lead-tin-calcium alloy and specially imported Absorbent Glass Mat, fabricated in tough ABS containers for increased durability. The latest gas recombination technology ensures no emission of fumes. It promises you a genuine product, which tops in six sigmatic tests and is certified by ETDC.
Okaya provides you a wide range of 12V SMF batteries based on the capacity at 20hr rating, ranging from 7.2 Ah to 200 Ah, Certified by ETDC. It promises you a Genuine Quality Product, which tops in six Sigmatic tests.
For opening and closing at specified pressure to release extra gas, while simultaneously retaining the required electrolyte quantity in the battery.
Aesthetically designed and fabricated in tough ABS containers for increased durability.
For higher electrolyte immobilization and retention to prevent dry out.
Made using special Lead-tin-calcium Alloy and special Paste Formulation to minimize gas emission and prevent water loss.
- Specially designed vent valves - For opening and closing at specified pressure to release extra gas, while simultaneously retaining the required electrolyte quantity in the battery.
- Tough ABS Containers - Aesthetically designed and fabricated in tough ABS containers for increased durability.
- Imported Absorbent Glass Mat - For higher electrolyte immobilization and retention to prevent dry out.
- Special Lead-tin-calcium alloy - Made using special lead-tin-calcium alloy and special paste formulation to minimize gas emission and prevent water loss.
- Gas combination technology - Made using the latest gas recombination technology with no emission of fumes.
CE VRLA OB Series (General)
CE VRLA OBR Series (Round Terminal)
CE VRLA OBS Series (Solar)
ETDC OB 120-12
5 ETDC OB150-12
ETDC OB 200-12.pdf
ETDC OB 42-12 Cert
ETDC OB 65-12 Cert.
ETDC OB 100-12
ETDC OB 26-12