Scroll To Top
- 1. Maintain your battery properly & regularly by doing top-up with distilled battery water.
- 2. Keep vent plugs clean.
- 3. Keep the battery terminals clean and sulphation free.
- 4. Put petroleum jelly on battery terminals after cleaning.
- 5. Keep batteries in a well ventilated and airy place.
- 6. Keep battery away from children.
- 7. Keep iron rods, metallic objects away from battery.
- 8. Keep battery away from heat.
- 9. Get batteries checked regularly by authorized dealer / technician.
- 10. Keep your warranty card at safe place for hassle free services.